Jet, Perry, and Nick, the children of Jesse and Petra, are eager to head out into the outside world on their own for a change. When the three 8-year-olds get cornered by some of Ivy's rogues, it's Aunt Nikki and the Orders of the Stone to the rescue. Instead of being disciplined by their parents, Nikki teaches her nephews and niece about how closely the family is bonded, letting them know the old lesson of "We are One." On the day of Nikki's leadership anniversary, the trio are curious on how Nikki ever became leader in the first place. They are told of what happened after Soren and Magnus/Reuben returned (aka the events of "An Ally's Face is an Enemy's Mask"), of a plan Ivor conjured up to trick Oak Valley into its own demise, and of the romance that could save the day. So grab a seat, gather your friends, and corral your adventurous taste, for this is--The Origin of Nikki.
- Chapter 1: Anniversary Day *Past* (TBA)
- Chapter 2: Rogue Trouble (TBA)
- Chapter 3: We are One (TBA)
- Chapter 4: Anniversary Day *Present* (TBA)
- Chapter 5: On my Own, All Alone (TBA)
- Chapter 6: Not Alone Anymore (TBA)
- Chapter 7: A Rescue and a Return (TBA)
- Chapter 8: Just for Fun (TBA)
- Chapter 9: Love Under a Jungle Tree (TBA)
- Chapter 10: Busted! (TBA)
- Chapter 11: Not One of Us (TBA)
- Chapter 12: If Life Finds a Way, so can Love (TBA)
- Chapter 13: The Final Battle? (TBA)
- Chapter 14: We are One, Take 2 (TBA)
Send Axel and Olivia after the kids or let them go alone?
Leave the kids with Nikki or take them home?
Trust the children again or keep them home?
Present yourself at the celebration or stay behind?
Thoughts on the Story
Write what you like and don't like!
- This story is based off of Disney's "The Lion King 2."
- Jet, Perry, and Nick are first mentioned in this story. However, their origin stories are in the next season.